Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been in the insurance business since 1900. We offer affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to our customers is something we’ve done from the beginning. While automation is the way of today’s world, it won’t replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders and their families.
We’re OK with Liberty National not being a household name. Yes, we do advertise. But we don’t spend a fortune on commercials. Instead we use that money to provide introductory offers at no cost to you, like our Child Safe Kit, MedFacts Kit, Memorial Guide, and our $3,000 Accidental Death Policy*. It just seems right that we invest our money in what’s most important, our customers.
Liberty National at a Glance
- Life and supplemental health insurance available through in-home and workplace sales.
- Licensed in 49 states.
- Headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
- Nationwide Agency Offices.
- Portable insurance coverage – if you move or change jobs, our coverage stays with you.
- Individual, single parent, and family policies available.